THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

8TH Journal Entry

Avoid Cheating- Exams are fast approching, yet I still am not ready for it. I guess I'll stay with the common exam escape technique, its to cheat.

We all know that cheating never causes a good effect to anyone, it makes someone dependent on the things that are already present and ready to be picked. People like this don't know the meaning of the word hardwork, because they always prefer someone to do their own responsibilities, they don't even like to make something out of their own sweat.

I've learned that when you start to cheat, you end up fooling yourself because you know that you shouldn't benefit for the work you didn't make.

1 comment:

Joahna Eduarte said...

THANK YOU KARL FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR CLASSES. HOPE I DID TEACH YOU SOMETHING NEW AND VALUABLE... GOD BLESS! JUST TAKE IT SLOWLY...;) ALSO, FOLLOW YOUR PASSION.
MS. TOLEDO

For my Classmates...